Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Big Day

It has been a big day for us. Last night with found out that the judge granted us physical custody of Eli. today we got an e-mail from Eli's attorney saying that we would likely be able to go out and bring him back home this weekend Thursday or Friday even.
We've set up the crib we got a car seat we have everything but clothes and diapers and we can buy those things though so I think we're ready for him.
He will be my sixth child and my fourth son. I can't wait to meet him.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful. I hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Craig. It's one of those steps of faith that we often encourage folk to take. We trust that God will be with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news!!!! I'm thrilled for you all and especially Eli. Congratulations and I hope to see pictures here when you get a moment (however brief).

    ReplyDelete
  4. YM, Pictures will be plentiful...stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete